lusi darmawan

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

being a leader is not easy

been 3 months, I was appointed as the coordinator of a section in the servant of the church. more particularly in the group of Tamborine (Tamborine dancer)

I was appointed be a coordinator to replace the previous stewardship. When I received,I'm very proud and very grateful, because it can be given responsibility yaa... I think it is a big responsibility. become leaders of 16 dancers tambourine where everyone has an different character.

ok
I think, be a coordinator (leader) will not be a problem as long as I still can control it all and can work well together
but , in the fact
in the group there are some people who are selfish, not satisfied with the existing decision.
but even so there are some people who support me

from that, I learned
being a leader is not as easy as what I think
need patience, attention, understanding, wise and assertiveness most important in determining the attitude be a leader.


Uchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment